Updated 15, 2022
THE WORSHIP OF YAH!
I will extol You, my Yah, O’ king; and I will bless Your Name for ever and ever.
Every day will I bless You; and I will praise Your Name for ever and ever.
Great is Yah, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall praise Your Works to another, and shall declare Your mighty acts.
I will speak of the honor of Your Majesty, and of Your wondrous works.
And men shall speak of the might of Your terrible acts: and I will declare Your greatness.
They shall abundantly utter the memory of Your great goodness, and shall sing of Your righteousness.
Yah is kind, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
Yah is good to all: and His tender mercies are over all His works.
All Your works shall praise You, O’ Yah; and Your saints shall bless You.
They shall speak of the Honor of Your Kingdom, and talk of Your Power;
To make known to the sons of men His mighty acts, and the majesty of His kingdom.
Your Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom, and Your Dominion endure throughout all generations.
Yah uphold all that fall, and raise up all those that be bowed down.
The eyes of all wait upon You; and You gives them their meat in due season.
You open Your Hand, and satisfies the desire of every living thing.
Yah is righteous in all His ways, and Honored in all his works.
Yah is near unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth.
He will fulfil the desire of them that fear Him: He also will hear their cry, and will save them.
Yah preserve all them that love Him: but all the wicked will He destroy.
My mouth shall speak the praise of Yah: and let all flesh bless His Name for ever and ever.
O’ give thanks unto Yah; for He is good; for His mercy endure for ever.
And say you, Save us, O’ Yah of our Salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, that we may give thanks to Your Name, and Honor in Your Praise.
Blessed be Yah Almighty of Yahdaim for ever and ever. And all the people said, Hallelu-Yah!, and praised Yah.
1. Believe in YAH as The ONLY SOURCE OF POWER IN THE UNIVERSE. Exodus 20:2
2. Submit to Yah as the SUPREME HEAD in Oneness, to be in Unity with Yah. Deuteronomy 6:4
3. LOVE YAH with all our heart, soul and might, put no other gods before HIM. Deuteronomy 6:5
4. REVERENCE YAH by keeping His LAWS. Deuteronomy 6:1-2,13,25
5. SERVE YAH. Exodus 23:25
6. HOLD FAST TO YAH. Deuteronomy10:20
7. Taking an oath by YAH’S NAME. Deuteronomy 6:13
8. WALK IN YAH’S WAYS. Deuteronomy 28:9
9. SANCTIFY YAH’S NAME. Leviticus 23:32
10. Read [ Study & Meditate on] The BOOK OF THE LAW.
11. Teach the BOOK OF THE LAW to our children Deuteronomy 6:7
12. BIND THE LAW upon our hands. Deuteronomy 6:8
13. Bind (write) The LAW upon our minds. Deuteronomy 6:8
14. Make tzitzit on the corners of the tallits. Numbers 15: 38-40
15. PREACH and PUBLISH YAH’s LAW. Deuteronomy 6:9
16. Gather for the reading of the LAW every SEVENTH YEAR. Deuteronomy 31:10-13
17. A King must acquire and apply the BOOK of the LAW. Deuteronomy 17:18-20
18. Acquire The BOOK OF THE LAW. Deuteronomy 31:19
19. Be thankful to YAH in Prayer, Praise, and Deed. Deuteronomy 8:10
THE TEMPLE AND THE PRIEST
20. Build The HOUSE OF YAH. Exodus 25:8-9
21. Reverence YAH in, The HOUSE OF YAH. Leviticus 19:30
22. GUARD The HOUSE OF YAH at all Times. Numbers 18:2-4
23. The Priests and Levites shall do their appointed work in, The House of Yah. Numbers 18:23.6-7
24. The Priests must wash their Hands and Feet. Exodus 30:17-21
25. The Priests must Light the Seven Lamp Lampstand. Exodus 27:21
26. The Priests must Bless the people with The NAME of YAH. Numbers 6:23-27
27. The Priests must set The Show-Bread and Frankincense before the Ark. Exodus 25:30
28. The Priests must Burn the Incense on The Golden Altar in the Morning and between the Evenings. Exodus 30:7-8
29. The Priests must keep the Fire Burning on The Altar Continuously. Leviticus 6:12-13
30. The Priests must remove the ashes from The Altar Leviticus 6:10-11
31. The Priests must keep the ritually unclean out of The Inner Court of The HOUSE OF YAH. Numbers 5:2-3
32. The Priest must be regarded as Set-Apart. Leviticus 21:8
33. The Priests must dress in Special Priestly Garments. Exodus 28:2-4,40
34. The Priests must bear the responsibilty for The HOUSE OF YAH. Numbers 18:1, 5; Deuteronomy 10:8
35. The Priests must prepare The Set-Apart Anointing Oil according to its formula. Exodus 30;25
36. The Priests must perform their Services at The HOUSE OF YAH at the appointed Times. Deuteronomy 18:6-8
37. The Priests may become ritually unclean due to certain close relatives. Leviticus 21:1-4
38. The High Priests may marry only a Virgin Leviticus 21:13
( the worship of Elohim)
And related practices
1. Do not trust in any power but Yah. Exodus 20:3
2. Do not make images of the Gods to be worship. Exodus 20:4
3. Do not take on the character of the Gods. Leviticus 19:4
4. Do not make Gods out of anything. Exodus 20:3
5. Do not bow down to any God. Exodus 20:5
6. Do not worship, Serve, Obey, nor follow the ways (Laws) of the Gods. Deuteronomy 4:15-19
7. Do not sacrifice children to any God. Leviticus 18:21
8. Do not seek after or consult mediums. Leviticus 19:31
9. Do not seek after or consult familiar spirits. Leviticus 19:31
10. Do not seek to learn the ways of the Gods in order to follow them. Deuteronomy 12:30
11. Do not use a Sacred Pillar or Pole for the worship of Yah, do not set the Feasts by it. Deuteronomy 16:21-22
12. Do not make Gods out of carved stones. Leviticus 26:1
13. Do not worship Asherah ( Semiramis,Virgin Mary), the Queen of Heaven. Deuteronomy 16:21
14. Do not vow or worship in the name of any God. Exodus 23:13
15. Do not teach or entice any community to worship Gods. Deuteronomy 13:12-14
16. Do not teach or entice any individual to worship Gods. Deuteronomy 13:6-8
17. Do not listen to anyone who teaches or practices God worship. Deuteronomy 13:8
18. Do not give in to anyone who teaches or practices God-worship. Deuteronomy 13:8
19. Do not pity anyone who teaches God- worship. Deuteronomy 13:8
20. Do not spare anyone who teaches God- worship. Deuteronomy 13:8
21. Do not conceal the fact when someone tries to teach God-worship. Deuteronomy 13:8
22. Do not lust after the wealth of the Gods. Deuteronomy 7:25
23. Do not rebuild that which has been devoted to God-worship. Deuteronomy 13:16
24. Do not make use of any property condemned because of God-worship. Deuteronomy 13:17
25. Do not bring God-worship into The House of Yah. Deuteronomy 7:26
26. Do not teach in the name of any God. Deuteronomy 18:20
27. Do not teach or prophesy falsely in The Name of Yah. Deuteronomy 18:20
28. Do not listen to one who teaches in the name of any God. Deuteronomy 13:3-4
29. Do not reverence one who teaches in the name of any God. Deuteronomy 18:22
30. Do not imitate the ways of God- worshipers or practice their customs. Leviticus 20:23
31. Do not practice foretelling the future by consulting the Gods. Leviticus 19:26
32. Do not practice astrology. Leviticus19:26
33. Do not practice foretelling the future by interpreting omens. Deuteronomy 18:10-11
34. Do not practice sorcery. Deuteronomy 18:10-11
35. Do not practice magic. Deuteronomy 18:10-11
36. Do not practice witchcraft. Deuteronomy 18:10-11
37. Do not consult with demon spirits. Deuteronomy 18:10-11
38. Do not attempt to contact the dead, they know nothing. Deuteronomy 18:10-11
39. Women must not wear a man’s garments. Deuteronomy 22:5
40. Men must not wear a woman’s garments. Deuteronomy 22:5
41. Do not tattoo yourself. Leviticus 19:28
42. Do not wear garments made of both wool and linen. Deuteronomy 22:11
43. Do not shave the sides of your head in honor of the dead. Leviticus 19:27
44. Do not shave the sides of your beard in honor of the dead. Leviticus 19:27
45. Do not cut your bodies in honor of the dead. Leviticus 19:28
Prohibitions Against Making Allies With God-Worshiping Nations
46. Do not return to the ways of God-Worship and Iniquity. Deuteronomy 17:16
47. Do not follow teachings other than the Laws of Yah. Numbers 15:39
48. Do not make allies with God-Worshiping nations who refuse to repent. Exodus 34:15
49. Do not spare any of the God-Worshiping nations who refuse to repent. Deuteronomy 20:16-18
50. Do not show mercy to the God-Worshiping nations who refuse to repent. Deuteronomy 7:2
51. Do not permit God-Worshipers who refuse to repent to remain in The House of Yah forever. Exodus 23:32-33
52. Do not make marriages with God- Worshipers. Deuteronomy 7:3
53. Do not allow God-Worshipers to join The House of Yah unless he repents. Deuteronomy 23:3-4
54. Do not abhor an Edomite who repents. Deuteronomy 23:7
55. Do not abhor an Egyptian who repents. Deuteronomy 23:7
56. Do not fellowship with a God-Worshiper who refuses to repent. Deuteronomy 23:6
57. Do not destroy fruit trees. Deuteronomy 20:19
58. Do not fear the adversaries of Yah. Deuteronomy 7:21
59. Do not forget the evil done by the adversaries of Yah. Deuteronomy 25:19
Definition of blasphemy
1a : the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for Yah. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/blasphemy
60. Do not blaspheme The Set-Apart Name of Yah, professing to keep Yah’s Laws yet practicing iniquity. Leviticus 24:16
61. Do not break an oath or vow made in The Name of Yah. Leviticus 19:12
62. Do not take Yah’s Name and bring it to nothing by hiding Yah’s Name and causing it to be forgotten. Exodus 20:7
63. Do not profane Yah’s Name. Leviticus 22:32
64. Do not test Yah by doubting or rebelling. Deuteronomy 6:16
65. Do not worship Yah in the ways of God- Worship. Deuteronomy 6:16
66. Do not allow the body of one hanged to remain overnight. Deuteronomy 21:22-23
67. The practice of God-Worship must be destroyed. Deuteronomy 12:2-4
68. A city which turns to God-Worship must be treated according to the Law. Deuteronomy 12:13-15
69. The God-Worshiping nations who utterly refuse to repent will suffer destruction. Deuteronomy. 20:17
70. Blot out the remembrance of God- Worshipers. Deuteronomy 25:19
71. Remember what the God-Worshipers did to Yahdaim. Deuteronomy 25:17-18
“And in that day you shall say…”
O’ Yah!..I will praise You: though You was angry with me, Your anger is turned away, and You comforted me.”
“Behold! Yah is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for Yah is my strength and my song; He also is become my Salvation.”
“Therefore with delight shall you draw water out of the wells of salvation.
“And in that day shall you say…”
“Praise! Yah!, Call upon His Name, declare His doings among the people, make mention that His Name is exalted.”
“Sing unto Yah; for He has done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.
“Cry out and shout, you inhabitant of Sion: for great is the Almighty One of Yahdaim in the midst of you.”